Friday, September 4, 2009

Lime88 Pinoy Street food with a Twist

My bf introduced me to this restaurant in Mandaluyong and immediately fell in love with the food! :D

I loved it enough to spend my birthday there! Haha Uber cheap shots and drinks.

I'm going to run down some of my favorite dishes in Lime88. Be prepared to drool :D




1. Tempura Quail Eggs

2. The Nachooo (that looks like hat in person)


3. Baked Oysters with Cheese on Top

4. Chicken Breast with Kangkong and Kesong Puti

5. Osso Bucco Kare-Kare

Thank You Lime88 (Facebook) for the pictures. Whenever I'm there I forget to take pictures because I always eat up everything once they hit the table. I promise you the next time I visit, I'll take pictures especially of my favorite, Four Cheese Pizza. (I just had to wipe my drool after saying that.)

For only P1,000.00 you can feed about 4 people. Not bad! But I have to warn you they don't accept plastics.

You can call this number 02-5337515 for reservations or other inquiries.

Below is how you get there. Thank you googlemaps!

From the Mandaluyong Circle, you take Boni Avenue (the one which has Sto. Rosario as it's first block). You're landmark there would be a Tapa King. As you can see, go straight up. Two streets after Sto. Rosario is San Rafael already. Look for a street marker, San Rafael. Don't look for Hortaleza na, there's a new salon there already.


View Larger Map

I URGE YOU TO EAT THERE! :)

Piz awt!

No comments:

Post a Comment